Sunday, February 6, 2011

Crossroads





















Crossroads
By: Nicks


I journeyed a thousand miles on this long, long road
Alone and no one to help me carry my load
With no one to talk to, i felt lost
Lost in the shadows and the silence of this path


I frequently stumble into several crossroads
Hoping to see someone walking alone like me
And while standing on the side of the road
She'll flash a bright smile and say "we're mean't to be"


However this seems so unlikely
Since the crossroads i stumble upon are all empty
With no one waiting at the side of the road
I continue walking on this long and lonely path


But still there are times that I see someone
Walking at the crossroad ahead; alone
She'll flash a smile but continue walking her track
We pass by each other without ever looking back


Now i am still walking this long, long road
But its not that dark as i used to know
And I also know that I'm not alone
Seeing the bright light in the sky above me


Maybe someday I'll find someone
Standing and waiting at the end of the crossroad
Someone who will hold my hand and say "you are the one"
And we'll walk together in this endless "life road"

No comments: