Sunday, March 6, 2011

When an inspiration is gone

When an inspiration is gone


There was a time where I could write poems for her,
that I could write stories that came from our precious memories,
There was a time when the smile on my face is never withered,
that my smiling face reflected hers.
And there was a time I could laugh so hard,
even when she's not saying anything.


What ever happened?
I am here all alone, carrying the memories that we shared.
Are you happy?
Coz I maybe contented, that you're now happy.
Your happiest days were once my happiest days,
but now, they are my worst days.


Sometimes I wished that I have never loved you,
that I met you and treated you as my friend.
But I know that could never happen,
and these feelings of mine would haunt me forever.


But I promise to keep on moving
So that someday I could find my own happiness.
So that someday I could put a real smile,
the one that does not fade,
the one that does not wither.


-Nico

No comments: